You should know that your website is only a part of a good marketing plan. Do you remember the Kevin Costner movie, “The Field of Dreams”? The theory was that “if you build it, they will come.” I’m going to tell you a secret that may be hard to hear–a website is not a field of dreams. Your potential customers don’t know how to get to your “field,” whether it’s worth finding, or even that it exists! That’s where marketing comes into play.
Having consulted many small businesses in my career, I have found a few things to be true–small business owners–
- always want more customers
- don’t have a lot of extra time
- are on a tight budget
Without ever meeting you, I can tell that you are ambitious and motivated. How do I know this? These traits are necessary for small business owners. This ells me that you are invested and willing to put in the effort needed to succeed. I know this because I’m just like you!
My name is Kim Smith and I have been helping small businesses with website development and marketing for over 10 years. I have noticed that many of the same questions arise time and again. I decided to create this course so I might be able to help more small businesses realize the success that their owners are trying to achieve.
I am going to equip you with the knowledge you need to market your business to your target audience. I will explain each technique in easy-to-understand lessons, spaced apart weekly, so you will have time and opportunity to work through the lessons without feeling overwhelmed. I won’t talk to you in technical jargon and will explain any terms that you may be unfamiliar with. I understand that this is probably new to you and I want you to succeed!
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, I am fairly certain that you are familiar with the D.I.Y. principle–that is, Doing It Yourself. This is the concept behind this course. I am teaching you how to market your own business–after all, who understands it better than you? I am not going to do it for you–I am going to empower you with an educational tool that you can start to implement from Day 1.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. –Chinese Proverb
Before you get started, there are a few details that I want to clarify about this course because I don’t believe in playing games–and I like it when people are up-front with me, so I am up-front with them.
- You will need to sign-up for a monthly subscription payment via Paypal to take this course. This means that Paypal will charge your credit card for the upcoming month of lessons. So, if you sign up on May 1st, you will receive all of the lessons sent out until you are charged again on June 1…and so on.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, but refunds are not given for partial months.
- If you cancel your lessons and choose to come back at a later time, you will need to start over with Lesson 1. This really isn’t my choice–it’s just how the list management software works.
- I may make recommendations for items in the lessons. I may or may not receive a commission if you choose to purchase one of the recommendations. However, I do not recommend anything that I do not believe in, so you can feel confident that my recommendations are sincere.
Whew! Now that that’s out of the way…are you ready to start marketing your business? Are you excited? It’s time to take action! Click the button below to sign up and receive your first lesson immediately!
Incidentally, do you know why big businesses make so much money? It’s because they hire a team of marketers to get their brand in front of their target audience’s eyes. Doing this isn’t an option for most small businesses. I created this course because I believe in small businesses and that they can compete with “the big dogs” online. I’ve been teaching my clients these techniques for a decade now, so I know this is possible!
- Is it going to happen overnight? No.
- Will it take a lot of hard work and effort? Of course–anything of value does.
- Is it worth it? Totally!
- Can you afford it? You can’t afford not to!
Speaking of cost–scratch that–make that investment–because your efforts will pay off. I haven’t put a price tag on this course for you yet. I could easily charge $50 or more per month for these lessons. I’m not going to do that though. I don’t want to make the price tag a prohibiting factor for small business owners because I know how life-changing this information can be for the success of a small business.
If I could afford it, I would probably just give the information away, but I am a small business owner, too…need I say more? So, instead of charging the $50 or more per month that this information is worth, I am going to price it at just $19.95 per month. That’s less than $5 per lesson! Can you afford not to invest $5 per week in your business? Sign up below to get started.
P.S.S. – I forgot to mention earlier, we will working together for 5 months total and you will have assignments to work through as we go along. The effort you put into the work of this class will determine how much success you will have with results. As with all marketing, your mileage may vary and while I would love to guarantee a certain degree of success, I can’t do that. However, I am always happy to take on private coaching students if you need additional help.